Book Review Roundup (Book Review of the Week-ish / Back to School Beach Read Edition)
Our regular weekly roundup will return next week. This week, I just wanted to point you to the Back to School Beach Reads reviewed this past week, plus point you to a few other books I’m enjoying right now. Here’s the list:
- Todd Henry’s “The Accidental Creative”
- Stephen Denny’s “Killing Giants”
- Dan Zarrella’s “Zarrella’s Hierarchy of Contagiousness”
- Though I don’t plan doing a full review, I’ve really enjoyed “The Influencing Machine: Brooke Gladstone on the Media” for a great look at how the media works and how we can be more savvy media consumers.
- You might also want to take a look at our 12 Most Important Business Books of the Last 10 Years and our 2010 Business Book Gift Guide.
- And for some fun reads, check out Neil Gaiman’s strange, frightening and fun fairy tale “Neverwhere: A Novel”. I loved it.
For my American readers, have a great holiday weekend. And for those of you around the globe, we’ll see you back here on Tuesday. Now get out there and enjoy this last weekend of summer at the beach!
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of thelocal, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.