Time's running out. No time to waste. (Small Business E-commerce Link Digest – September 30, 2011)
Gah. Is it really almost 4:00 with no post done today? Whoopsy. Alright, I’m not going to spend much time on the setup. Here are the links that grabbed my attention this week. Enjoy!
- John Jantsch as a great piece over on Duct Tape Marketing listing 7 reasons why your business is stuck. I think they may apply to this blog post, too.
- Google Zeitgeist was this week. If you couldn’t attend, they post all the videos over on their blog.
- If you don’t have time to watch all the videos, check out these few curated by Mitch Joel over at Six Pixels of Separation.
- American Express’ OpenForum has some great tips on how to let the world know what you’re expert about.
- Search Engine Land offers a great look at creating seductive landing pages. Cool stuff.
- And, finally, Distilled dives into reputation management tactics that still work.
That’s a pretty broad set of stuff, eh? We’ve got social, SEO, and seductive landing pages, plus some great business tips to get you unnstuck and how not to suck. That ought to hold you for the weekend, don’t you think?
Oh, and if you’re really pressed for time on those Zeitgeist videos, just check out Eric Schmidt’s commentary on taking a longer view:
Enjoy the weekend, folks. We’ll see you back here next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: continuous improvement, creativity, Duct Tape Marketing, E-commerce, e-commerce, E-commerce strategy, e-marketing, facebook, Google, google, internet business, internet marketing, John Jantsch, landing page design, landing page optimization, marketing best practices, online brand building, online marketing, search, search engine optimization, seo, social commerce, social marketing, social media, social media predictions, social search, social strategy, strategy, success