Friday Links – Slow News Day Edition (Small Business E-commerce Link Digest – August 3, 2012)
This is what happens when we get into August: The world gets much, much quieter. So, with little fanfare (and perhaps less of a theme tying them together), here are the links I found particularly interesting this week:
- Mashable looks at how to capitalize on web-generated sales leads.
- Forbes lists the top 25 websites for CEOs.
- Social Media Examiner offers up 22 top blogging tools loved by the pros. (I’d add my top blogging tools, 5 top tools for curating content and 5 WordPress plug-ins I can’t live without to that list, too).
- Pew releases new findings on consumers’ mobile phone frustrations.
- And TechCrunch reports on Google’s update to its PageSpeed Service, because, as we all know, speed matters.
And, just for fun, you’ve got to check out this very funny (if a little “inside baseball”) graphic Frank Fuchs of LocallyType.com posted today:
Anyway, have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. We’ll see you back here next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.