Getting Ready for 2013? Some Tips to Consider (Small Business E-commerce Link Digest – September 21, 2012)
For many people, the turning to autumn also means planning and budgeting for next year. With that, here are a handful of great tips to get you started:
- Entrepreneur Magazine offers a data-driven reality check for your marketing budget.
- iMedia Connection looks at how direct marketing applies to digital.
- Thinking about writing off email marketing? You might want to reconsider. Loren McDonaldshow email’s impact by the numbers.
- Social Media Today has an info graphic with a new social ROI framework.
- Social Media Examiner talks about blogging for business and how content can improve your sales,. If you’re new to the idea of blogging for business, check out my guide on how to build your small business blog.
- And, of course, if you really want to save money next year, The Wall Street Journal suggest you start banning meetings, explaining why why business meetings are often a waste of time — and productivity.
Have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. If you’re looking for something to listen to this weekend, can I recommend this week’s podcast? Check it out and let me know what you think.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.