Your 10 Favorite Topics This Month (January 2013)
Can you believe we’re 1/12th of the way through 2013 already? Man, this month flew. Here are the top 10 topics you spent time with on Tim Peter Thinks this month:
- By far the most popular topic looked at what mobile will do to your sales in 2013.
- Continuing the mobile theme, you also wanted to know this shocking fact about mobile commerce.
- You were interested to learn that e-commerce still has lots of room to grow.
- Technically, this was from last month, but you spent a lot of time examining the 13 most important topics for 2013 as voted by you.
- Facebook offered some big news this month. And you wanted to know whether Facebook’s Graph Search is the true arrival of social search.
- You took a long look at the one thing you don’t want to change in 2013.
- Also from December, you wanted to learn more about the 3 key trends for 2013.
- Many of you wanted to know about the race you can’t win.
- Google’s always top of mind, which explains the popularity of this look at Google, mobile, and more.
- Finally, you seemed to enjoy our podcast Thinks Out Loud Episode 14: What e-commerce really means. (Speaking of which, don’t forget a new episode goes live tomorrow here.
Interested in more? Sign up for our free newsletter and get more information on how to build your social, local, mobile marketing strategy.