When It’s All E-commerce Goes Wrong – Thinks Out Loud Episode 94
When It’s All E-commerce Goes Wrong Headlines and Show Notes
- What Mobile Strategy Looks Like – Thinks Out Loud Episode 93
- Kevin Hillstrom: MineThatData: Buying an iPhone 6 – Omnichannel!!
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Veblen good – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amazon’s first brick-and-mortar store said to open in Manhattan
- Will click-and-collect, contextual offers spell the death of Black Friday? – Mobile Marketer – Commerce
- Does Digital Marketing Depend on Technology?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
You might also enjoy the slides from my recent webinar, Digital Marketing Directions: Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year,:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 16m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: