9 Marvelous Mobile Marketing and E-Commerce Columns: The Top Posts of May, 2015
It’s that time again, Big Thinkers, where we round-up and review the top posts from the prior month. Without any further ado, here are 9 marvelous mobile marketing and e-commerce columns, the top posts of May. Enjoy:
- First up, is this collection of “10 Damn-Good Digital Marketing Posts” published a couple weeks back. To think once upon a time we’d stopped running the E-commerce Link Digest series. Clearly, that was a mistake given that the top post from May — and four of the top posts this month overall — belong to that series. Damn good, indeed.
- Your second favorite post from May focused on the convergence of mobile and e-commerce, always a hot topic amongst your fellow Thinks readers. Be sure and review “Google’s Mobile Buy Button: Should You Buy In?” to see why.
- This entry that explores “The Coming Massive Mobile Disruption” slides into the #3 position.
- The next item on May’s list of top posts also comes from the E-commerce Link Digest series, this time featuring a review of “10 Spectacular Mobile Marketing and E-commerce Essays.” As it says in the title, spectacular stuff.
- These “6 Major Stories About Millennials and Mobile Commerce” — another E-commerce Link Digest series entry — slips into this month’s list at number 5.
- Of course, it’s not all e-commerce link digests, now is it? Nope, not at all. “The Long-Term Growth Curve for Mobile Commerce,” episode 122 of Thinks Out Loud — our weekly e-commerce and digital marketing podcast — demonstrates why.
- Sticking with the podcast for a moment, Episode 121, “How to Connect Customer Data and Customer Experience” proved popular amongst your fellow Big Thinkers.
- One last podcast episode made the list this month, this one Episode 123, “Mobile Helps Software Eat the World. Will it Eat Your Business?” Really good stuff.
- We’ll close out this month’s list with one final link digest, this time a set of “9 Mind-Blowing Mobile and Social Commerce Posts.” Seems like an appropriate way to wrap things up, don’t you think?
If you liked this list, be sure to check out these “7 Mobile Commerce Must-Reads: the Top Posts from April,” these “9 Amazing Millennial, Mobile and Digital Marketing Columns: the Top Posts from March,” and these 14 Key Concepts for Next Year: The Top Posts of 2014 when you get a moment, too.
Do you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing? Be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
And, finally, you might want to take a look at some of our past coverage of the e-commerce, mobile commerce, and digital marketing overall, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56