Mobile Websites: Responsive, Adaptive, and RESS, Oh My – Thinks Out Loud Episode 137
Mobile Websites: Responsive, Adaptive, and RESS, Oh My (Thinks Out Loud Episode 137) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Mobile is Not a Trend
- Why adaptive Web design is superior to responsive for mcommerce – Mobile Commerce Daily – Columns
- Is Responsive Design A Ranking Factor?
- Is Adaptive Web Design Or RESS Better Than Responsive Design For SEO?
- Yahoo: The Decline Of The Mobile Browser Is A Threat To Search
- Do Shoppers Prefer Native Apps or Mobile Websites?
- Sheryl Sandberg: Facebook Pages Are Mobile Presence for Small Businesses – Digits – WSJ
- Apple News vs. Facebook Instant Articles: How they compare
- Mosaic (web browser) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You might also want to check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 16m 11s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: