5 Hospitality Marketing Must-Reads from the Past Week: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
Hope you’ve had a fantastic fall weekend, Big Thinkers. To start your week off strong, be sure to check out these 5 hospitality marketing must-reads from the past week. Enjoy:
- Hotel News Now uncovered how to engage guests and spur online bookings.
- Net Affinity outlined “5 Steps for Smarter Site Navigation.”
- We featured a presentation about “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here on Thinks that’s well worth your time and attention.
- Scripted explained “How Travel Brands Can Embrace User-Generated Content” that’s a great read for hotel marketers. At the same time, we took a look at “The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing.”
- And, finally, you won’t want to miss this thought-provoking essay that asks, “Are Hotel Brands Doomed?” Good stuff.
If you’re interested in more insights and information about travel marketing and distribution, be sure to check out this list of “6 Super Hotel Distribution Strategy Posts,” a great set of “5 Amazing Mobile Hotel Marketing Stories,” and a terrific round-up of “7 Brilliant Insights into Mobile Travel E-commerce” from our hospitality marketing link digests (part of the ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series).
And if you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2015: Three Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56