8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest
Hey, Big Thinkers, hope you’ve had a terrific week and have an even better week ahead. As you prep for next week, take a moment to check out these 8 killer entries about improving e-commerce experience. Enjoy:
- Mobile Commerce Daily outlines 3 trends that will define mobile retail marketing in 2016. Useful stuff.
- iMediaConnection explains how the new Facebook search will impact brand marketing.
- Another solid Mobile Commerce Daily piece looks at Why loyalty points may become mobile wallets’ primary currency. Very smart thinking. While we’re on the topic of mobile wallets, Quartz reports that Venmo (which they call a “beloved millennial app”), is finally trying to make some money. Both provide more evidence about why mobile payments will rule.
- Marketing Charts offers some great research about the impact of trust in businesses on consumer actions. The data seriously underscores why managing your reputation online remains the single most effective way to improve your brand’s digital marketing.
- Marketing Charts provides more great info about which experiences are customers most satisfied with. Given the importance of driving seamless experiences in 2016, it’s well worth checking out.
- Speaking about driving seamless experiences, Martech Advisor highlights three ways in which the CTO, CIO and CMO can collaborate on e-commerce technology, which is a great way to get there.
- We took a look at why content is still the king, which your fellow Big Thinkers really seemed to like. Check it out to see why.
- And rounding out this list of 8 killer entries about improving e-commerce experience, don’t miss this recap of 8 excellent digital delights: the top posts of January, 2016 (with bonus insights).
If you’re interested in learning more about making the social, mobile web work for your customers, be sure to check out these “9-Plus Must-Read Insights Featuring 2016’s Top Digital Trends”, this collection of “8 Digital Strategy Posts to Start Your Week Right,” a fun collection of posts featuring “Google, Mobile, E-commerce. What More Could You Want?” and all the rest of the entries from our E-commerce Link Digest series.
And if you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).