Using Data to Put Personalization to Work for Your Property [Presentation] (Travel Tuesday)
The 2016 HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference ran in New York a couple weeks back. And as promised in last week’s round-up of the top lessons learned from the Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, here are the slides from my talk, “Data—The Crown Jewels: Maximizing Data to Put Personalization to Work for Your Property.” Be sure to take a look and let me know what you think. Enjoy:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- “5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing”
- “How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?”
- “The Big Myth About Digital Strategy.”
- “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year”
- “Huge List of Lessons Learned at HSMAI’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference”
- “Are Hotel Brands Doomed?”
- “Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016”