10 Amazing Digital Marketing Messages: The Top Posts of March, 2016
<p>Good morning, Big Thinkers. Hope you all had an amazing weekend—and an amazing first quarter of 2016. Now that we’ve reached April, it’s time once again to round-up your most liked and linked, saved and shared, engaged and emailed posts from the past month. And it looks like we’ve got an awesome collection of fantastic posts for you. So, without further ado, here are 10 amazing digital marketing messages: the top posts of March, 2016 for you. Enjoy:
- The top post for the past month came from our ongoing E-commerce Link Digest series, and highlighted “10 Terrific Items Featuring The Week’s Top Trends.” Good stuff all around.
- A recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our weekly e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, rocketed up the list of your favorite posts from last month by exploring why “Mobile Won’t Just Change Marketing; Mobile Will Change the World.”
- Since we’re talking about Thinks Out Loud, it seems appropriate that this look at “Why Digital Demands Personalization and Customer Focus” from a recent episode is next on the list of the most popular posts from the past month. Check it out to see why for yourself.
- This list of “Five Reasons Marketers Need to Get Ready for Mobile Messaging” slides into the number four slot on this month’s list. And a follow-up podcast episode that explained “Why I’m Bullish on Mobile Payments and Messaging” is well worth your time, too.
- The next most popular post looked at “The Digital Strategy Myth” in detail and explained how that myth can create serious risks for your business. What’s the myth? Well, read the post to find out.
- These collections of “11 Excellent Digital Marketing Insights to Drive Success This Year” and “7 Super Posts About Mobile Commerce and Customer Experience,” both from the E-commerce Link Digest series enter the list at number 6.
- The next post on the this month’s list explores a significant truth about marketing today. It’s called “Content Marketing: We’re All Publishers Now” and highlights exactly why that matters for your business.
- One last episode of the Thinks Out Loud podcast sneaks onto the list this month, this one exploring why and how “Digital Drives Disruption.”
- You and your fellow Big Thinkers also loved this round-up of “7 Special Digital Strategy Insights: The Top Posts of February, 2016.” Give it a look to see why.
- And, finally, let’s round-out this look at the top posts of March 2016 with this item, “Opportunity (The Leap Day Edition).” While, technically, it was published on February 29, you’ll soon see why that lesson applies every day of the year.
And there you have it Big Thinkers. The top posts of March, 2016 to keep you tuned into what matters to your friends here at Thinks.
And if you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).