Your Holiday Reading List: The Top 7 Shared Posts on Thinks (E-commerce Link Digest)
Hey, Big Thinkers. We’re about to head into the long holiday weekend here in the States. As such, it’s going to be a bit quieter here at Thinks Central than usual. In case you run out of things to do, why not take a moment to review these top 7 shared posts on Thinks for the past few months? Enjoy:
- Even though it’s not a recent post, you owe it to yourself to learn more about the forgotten social network. Great stuff to help you move forward this year and beyond.
- Your fellow Big Thinkers shared quite a few episodes of Thinks Out Loud — our weekly e-commerce and digital strategy podcast — including this look at “Why Digital Demands Personalization and Customer Focus,” these insights on “Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016,” a hugely popular edition that explained “Why Digital Demands Personalization and Customer Focus,” this exploration of “The Lesson Every Marketer Must Learn from Batman v. Superman” and this session that asked “What Drives Growth in 2016?”
- As with the past podcast episodes, your fellow readers here on Thinks shared quite a few of our E-commerce Link Digests, including this collection of “6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights,” these excellent set of “8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience,” and an outstanding group of “8 Amazing E-commerce and Mobile Masterpieces.” Great stuff all around.
- Another very popular post claims that “Content is Still the King.” Be sure to read the whole thing to see why.
- Marketing facing a number of changes over the next handful of months and years. For greater insights, don’t miss this look at “VR, AI, and UX: 7 Posts Highlighting Top Trends for 2016” as well as this preview of “What the Future of Marketing Might Look Like.”
- Two other great posts frequently shared here on Thinks explain why ‘It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First”‘ and unravel “The Digital Strategy Myth” for you.
- And, finally, what better way to round-out this week’s list than with a collection of “20 Key Concepts for the Year Ahead: The Top Posts of 2015” to hold you through this long holiday weekend.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- 2016’s Top Trends: Make Room For Mobile Video
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest