How to Keep Up With Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide (Thinks Out Loud Episode 168)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
How to Keep Up Technology as a Marketer: The Quick and Dirty Guide (Thinks Out Loud Episode 168) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Why CMO is the Hardest Job in Tech – Chiefmarketer
- Personalization Starts With a Person
- Why Digital Demands Personalization and Customer Focus (Thinks Out Loud Episode 157)
- 9 Must-Read Personalization Insights to Start Your Week Off Right
- Why Hotel Marketing Depends on Personalization
- A Quick Postcard from the Future of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 164)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Microsoft and LinkedIn: The Essential Question Marketing Leaders Must Ask (Thinks Out Loud Episode 167)
- Why E-commerce Keeps Growing. And Why it Still Will. Thinks Out Loud Episode 39
- A Quick Snapshot of the State of Mobile Payments
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- 6 Awesome Insights About Mobile Payments, E-commerce and Even More: E-commerce Link Digest
- Why I’m Bullish on Mobile Payments and Messaging (Thinks Out Loud Episode 158)
- Five Reasons Marketers Need to Get Ready for Mobile Messaging
- What’s Holding Mobile Commerce Back? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 163)
- Web Analytics Glossary
- The Website Analytics Fundamentals Series
- What Mary Meeker’s 2016 Internet Trends Report Really Means for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 166)
- What Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Can Teach You About Digital Marketing (Thinks Out Loud Episode 165)
- S.T.E.M. – A Simple 4-Step Approach to Hiring in the Digital Age | Rachit Dayal | Pulse | LinkedIn
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 14m 43s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing guest behavior shapes hospitality marketing, e-commerce, and distribution, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to take a moment to review the slides from my recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?