Why Digital Transformation Matters for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 179)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Why Digital Transformation Matters for Your Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 179) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Why the next 20 years will see a lot less technological disruption than the past 20 – Vox
- This expert thinks robots aren’t going to destroy many jobs. And that’s a problem.
- Talking with Kevin Kelly About the Future of Tech
- The AI Revolution: Why Deep Learning Is Suddenly Changing Your Life
- Wheat and chessboard problem – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Google’s Robo-Cars Hit 2M Miles, Confirm Driving Is Dadgum Tricky | WIRED
— Tim Peter (@tcpeter) October 4, 2016
- VR, AI, and UX: 7 Posts Highlighting Top Trends for 2016
- Mobile apps outpace mobile Web commerce for first time: report – Mobile Commerce Daily – Research
- Will E-commerce Kill Retail?
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
An America a mobile phone is still, just, inessential. If you're an Indian farmer it totally transforms your opportunities.
— Benedict Evans (@BenedictEvans) October 4, 2016
- This is what customer experience will look like in 2020 – The Future of Customer Engagement and Commerce
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- 11 Outstanding Insights Into the Future of Digital: E-commerce Link Digest
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook: Part 1 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 171)
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook Part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Thinks Out Loud Episode 172)
- Putting Digital to Work: 4 Key Actions to Drive Digital Transformation (Presentation)
- A Quick Postcard from the Future of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 164)
- 10 Posts Demonstrating Digital Disruption in Practice: E-commerce Link Digest
- Digital Drives Disruption (Thinks Out Loud Episode 156)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 15m 54s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.