6 Significant Travel Marketing Posts You Might Have Missed: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Hope you’ve had an amazing week. Even though political headlines have dominated the past week’s news, it’s been a fascinating week on the travel digital marketing and distribution front too. To help you catch up with what you might have missed, here are 6 significant travel marketing posts you might have missed. Enjoy:
- You may have missed these “4 Fantastic Travel Marketing Insights” from last week’s Hospitality Marketing Link Digest that features brilliant insights from Tnooz about TripAdvisor’s latest traveler profiles, a recap of Leonardo’s recent Digital Marketing Summit, and more. Check it out when you have a moment.
- Skift published a terrific round-up on travel news stories, too, including “Google Surpasses Expedia and 14 Other Digital Trends This Week” that you won’t want to miss.
- Our own Tim Peter’s latest column for Hotel News Now encourages hotel marketers to “Focus on Channels That Drive Strong Business Results” — even better, it offers strong advice on how to do that successfully.
- Skift has an interview with “Facebook’s Head of Travel, Christine Warner, Who Reveals How Brands Are Winning on the Platform” that’s worth your time.
- While we’re on the topic of Facebook, it’s time again to ask “Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?” Spoiler: Um, no. But read the whole post to see why.
- Finally, let’s close out this week’s look at 6 significant travel marketing posts you might have missed with this collection of “5 Airbnb, Distribution, and Digital Dispatches” and these “21 Can’t Miss Travel Marketing Insights: The Top Posts of 2016 (So Far).”
Hope you have a great week ahead!
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?