6 Quick Mobile Commerce Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! No big setup today. Just 6 quick mobile commerce insights from the past week for you instead. Enjoy:
- Channel Advisor called “Thanksgiving Day: The Mobile Tipping Point,” which sounds right to me.
- On a highly-related note, VentureBeat reported that Nearly 1/3 of Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping was done on mobile, according to PayPal. Sounds pretty much like a tipping point to me.
- Meanwhile, Mobile Commerce Daily called The Black Friday opportunity for e-commerce, which conceptually I agree with. The only thing I’d add is that, now, isn’t every day the real opportunity for e-commerce?
- Building on that, don’t miss this recently updated post that asks, “Will E-commerce Kill Retail?”
- Want one last mobile commerce insight? Marketing Charts has data that shows “Mobile to Overtake Desktops in Global E-Commerce Traffic Share.” So, that’s something, huh?
- You might also want to review these “8 Exceptional Insights Into the Future of Mobile Commerce and Content Marketing” and, lastly, to close out these 6 quick mobile commerce insights from the past week, remember that to get the greatest value out of your efforts ‘It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”‘
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest