5 Fast Travel Marketing Posts from the Past Week: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! No clever setup this week, I’m afraid. Instead, we’ve just got 5 fast travel marketing posts from the past week to kick off your week in style. Enjoy:
- Leading us off, Leonardo outlines “Major Changes From Google in 2016 That Impact Hotel Marketing” that you won’t want to miss.
- Speaking of search, Skift has a great article that says “Expedia Turns to Amazon Alexa for Its First Attempt at Voice Search.” Speaking. Search. As the Skift article suggests, you might want to get used to those two words working together in the next year.
- The team here at Thinks rounded-up “6 Significant Travel Marketing Posts You Might Have Missed” for you as part of our ongoing Hospitality Marketing Link Digest.
- According to AdWeek, “Airbnb’s CMO Wants to Redefine Experiential Marketing With the Company’s New Offering.” As Tim noted in the podcast this week, Amazon’s made a big leap into combining mobile, payments, and machine learning. Expect others — like Airbnb, for instance, but also Expedia, Priceline and Google — to do the same over the coming months.
- Finally, we’ll wrap up this collection of 5 fast travel marketing posts from the past week with another great set of “6 Travel Marketing Posts Highlighting 2017 Trends” for you.
Hope you have a great week ahead, Big Thinkers!
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?