It’s Time to Stop Calling Mobile a Trend (Thinks Out Loud Episode 187)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
It’s Time to Stop Calling Mobile a Trend (Thinks Out Loud Episode 187) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Digital marketing directions: key trends driving digital in 2017 – Biznology
- Cisco on Twitter: “Mobile data traffic will increase 7X by 2021. See more mobile stats from the Cisco #VNI Report: https://t.co/IaRjxcBTDF https://t.co/3QoykMnWB9”
- Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 186)
- Mobile drives ‘spontaneous spenders’ who regret impulse purchases and drive returns, finds Barclaycard – InternetRetailing
- A digital bottleneck: Mobile payments breed new challenges for to-go retailers – Salon.com
- Where Customer Experience Is Going, We Don’t Need Checkout Lines
- A Quick Snapshot of the State of Mobile Payments
- Mobile payments volume in US will triple by 2021: report – Mobile Commerce Daily – Research
- 6 Quick Mobile Commerce Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Chart/table from: How Are Mobile Owners Making Purchases Using Their Devices?
- Tim Peter on Twitter: “Schwarzenegger, huh? Proof that mobile gaming is HUGE. #adbowl #brandbowl”
- 8 Digital Marketing Insights to Kick-Off 2017 the Right Way: E-commerce Link Digest
- 3 Trends Driving Your 2017 Digital Strategy (Thinks Out Loud Episode 185)
- Mobile App vs Mobile Web – what’s the right answer for retailers? | ClickZ
- Moving beyond the mobile-friendly conversation – Mobile Commerce Daily – Columns
- Digital Trends 2017: Seamless CX Calls For Change
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 11m 14s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.