7 Exceptional E-commerce and Digital Strategy Posts for 2017: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! No big setup today. Just 7 exceptional e-commerce and digital strategy posts for 2017. Enjoy:
- First, we’ve got a post that answers this key question: “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? 17 Great Posts Offer Answers.”
- A recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, looks at “Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers?”
- Another big episode of the podcast explains “Why I’m Bullish on Mobile Payments and Messaging.”
- One last podcast episode for this week’s round-up explores these “3 Trends Driving Your 2017 Digital Strategy.”
- Our E-commerce Link Digest highlights “10 Excellent Content, Personalization, and Customer Experience Insights” you won’t want to miss.
- And these “13 Key Insights About Mobile Commerce, Payments, and Content Marketing” will help you build your plans for 2017… and deliver on them too.
- Finally, why not continue the fun with this round-up of “8 Digital Marketing Insights to Kick-Off 2017 the Right Way”? You’ll be glad you did.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest