6 Stellar Insights into Personalization for Hotel Marketing: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to an amazing week ahead. To get thing started on the right foot, we’ve put together a quick round-up of 6 stellar insights into personalization for hotel marketing for your reading and learning pleasure. Enjoy:
- Our first post this week breaks down “Why Hotel Marketing Depends on Personalization” and is well worth your time.
- Continuing with the hotel personalization theme, Duetto asks, “How Personalized is Your Hotel’s Digital Marketing Strategy?”
- GuestRevu put together an amazing trend digest that looked at “Guest Personalization in the Hotel Industry” that you’ll want to check out.
- Another great post here on Thinks talks about why “Personalization Starts With a Person.”
- Since this is a topic near and dear to my heart here at Thinks, we’ve also got this fantastic presentation for you, all about Using Data to Put Personalization to Work for Your Property called
“Data—The Crown Jewels: Maximizing Data to Put Personalization to Work for Your Property.” Be sure to take a look and let me know what you think:Maximizing Data to Put Personalization to Work for Your Property from Tim Peter
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
- Finally, we can’t talk about data without thinking about how to protect that data for our guests. Which is what makes “How Travel Brands Can Use and Safeguard Customer Data” from Adobe such an essential read.
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?