A Dozen Hospitality Digital Marketing, Revenue Management and Distribution Insights: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
- Leading off, Ellis Kennedy from Rainmaker breaks down “The Convergence of Hotel Marketing and Revenue Management.” This represents one of the most critical trends within hospitality marketing and it’s great to see others beating this drum.
- The convergence of hotel marketing and revenue management of course is just one huge trend. This collection of “7 Must-See Posts Highlighting How to Market Your Hotel in the Future” from the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series helps outline others you’ll want to watch.
- Brand Quarterly “How Hospitality And Travel Brands Can Top Review Charts,” which you know we’re in favor of, seeing as how managing your ratings and reviews well represents “The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing.”
- While you’re looking for effective ways to improve your brand’s marketing, don’t miss these “6 Quick Hotel Distribution and Digital Marketing Insights” too.
- On a related note, Econsultancy looked at “How Six Travel &Amp; Hospitality Brands Use Personalization to Enhance the Customer Experience.”
- In fact, we’ve outlined “Why Hotel Marketing Depends on Personalization” and rounded-up “6 Stellar Insights into Personalization for Hotel Marketing” for you as well to add to that story.
- Digging into the archives a bit, we’ve got a post that calls out “OTA’s vs. Chain Brands: Expedia Comes Out Swinging”—and why it’s still relevant today.
- Taking a peek into the corner office, Skift reports on why “Hotel CEOs Love Direct Booking and 4 Other Hospitality Trends” that you won’t want to miss.
- Meanwhile, according to CIO Dive, TravelClick CIO’s Joseph Eng says that “Changing User Experience Requires Companies to Go Digital and Employ Data.” Good advice.
- Coming somewhat full circle this week, Kiran Sunny writes over on Hospitality Net about “Distribution vs Profitability—The Future of Hotel Revenue Management.”
- Alicia Hoisington has an excellent piece on Hotel Management featuring “3 Tips to Increase ROI with Digital Marketing” that includes a number of quotes from our own Tim Peter. Well worth a look when you have a moment.
- Finally, let’s wrap-up this list of a dozen hospitality digital marketing, revenue management and distribution insights with this collection of “9 Necessary Hotel Marketing Posts You Can’t Miss.”
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?