Will AI Kill Your Brand? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 204)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Will AI Kill Your Brand? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 204) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Artificial intelligence could make brands obsolete (GOOGL, AMZN, AAPL) | Markets Insider
- Will Artificial Intelligence kill my (marketing) team?
- best pickles – Google Search
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Updated: 2017/08)
- Apple Maps now used 3x as often as Google Maps on iOS, serving 5B requests per week | 9to5Mac
- Google paid Apple $1bn to be default iOS search engine | Technology | The Guardian
- Google paying Apple $3 billion to remain default search – Bernstein
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 23s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.