Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Live updates: Facebook, Google and Twitter testified before Congress today – Recode
- Live updates: Facebook, Google and Twitter testified before Congress again – Recode
- Maybe Facebook’s Data Problem Is Your Data Problem (Thinks Out Loud Episode 203)
- Facebook’s Data Problem (Thinks Out Loud Episode 202)
- To Fix Its Toxic Ad Problem, Facebook Must Break Itself | WIRED
- Meet the king, the queen, and the crown jewels: content, customer experience, and data – Biznology
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.