9 Amazing Posts Connecting AI And Marketing: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! So, AI is kind of a big deal for marketers as we head into next year, right? How about we help you understand the role it will play in your marketing with this quick look at 9 amazing posts connecting AI and marketing? Enjoy:
- Starting things off, Brand Quarterly explains that AI is about to change what it means to be brand – here’s how to prepare.
- Changes are coming? But how bad will they be? A recent episode of Thinks Out Loud, our weekly e-commerce and digital strategy podcast asks, “Will AI Kill Your Brand?”
- While we’re on the topic of brands, another Thinks Out Loud episode looked at what digital means for the future of brands and is worth a listen too.
- Brand Quarterly has another great post called “Disruption Imminent: Artificial Intelligence In Business” that explores how AI will shape business more fully.
- Clearly, this topic is close to our hearts here at Thinks, and we’ve done couple of deeper dives in podcast episodes that asked, “Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers?” and “What Digital Marketing Trends Matter?”
- The venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz has an amazing video that explains what’s working and what’s not when it comes to AI that you have to see.
- On a highly-related note, the Wall Street Journal outlined the six laws of technology everyone should know.
- Yet another episode of Thinks Out Loud explained that when it comes to “AI For Marketers: AI Makes Big Data Little.” Be sure to check it out.
- Finally, I’d recommend you close out this look at 10 amazing posts connecting AI and marketing by reviewing “How Can You Succeed at Digital Marketing Next Year? 17 Great Posts Offer Answers” and “6 Proven Digital Marketing Trends (The Best of Thinks Out Loud.” You’ll be glad you did.
Have a fantastic weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 7 Ways You Can Use AI in B2B Sales and Marketing (Thinks Out Loud)
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- Will This Be The Year of AI in Digital Marketing (Thinks Out Loud)
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest