With apologies to the Go-Go’s, of course. I could sing the song. I just never looked as good on stage. Ah, well…
Just a heads up that I’m going to be on vacation next week, so posting will be light. thinks will have its weekly e-commerce link digest tomorrow, but won’t maintain a regular posting schedule after that until September 2nd.
Or, check out some of these past favorites:
- The One Question that Stops Your Customers from Buying Online
- Only One Tool can Guarantee a Strong Business
- Comparing Hosted Services for Small Business Websites
- Comparing Jimdo to Site Kreator, Webnode, Weebly and WordPress
- Daniel Pink’s “A Whole New Mind” (Book Review of the Week-ish)
- The 12 Most Important Books of the Last 10 Years
- The 7 Keys to Successful Web Metrics
- Smart Companies Use Twitter. Here’s How.
- Why Best Practices Aren’t Always Best for You
- When Does Marketing Become Sales?
Enjoy the last days of summer, folks!
Like this post? Want more like it every day? Don’t miss out. Add thinks to your favorite newsreader today.