Happy Friday, Big Thinkers. I suspect many of you are enjoying a beautiful spring day, so we’ll just get right to it today, OK?
- First up, Mashable has a great write-up looking at how to integrate your paid search and social media efforts. Just might be my favorite link of the week.
- Next, WebWorkerDaily offers 5 things that don’t work on Facebook pages. And 5 that do.
- While we’re on the topic of Facebook, Mashable suggests a set of Facebook apps for businesses. Very interesting stuff.
- Amex’s Open Forum has a look at 10 small business social media resources you may have missed.
- The always enlightening Chris Brogan has a quick post about marketing your small local business with a big focus on social tools.
- For still more Mashable, take a look at “How PR Pros Are Using Social Media for Real Results.” Good stuff.
- And, finally, it’s no secret that I’ve got a bit of a man-crush on blogging All-Star John Jantsch. And it’s no secret that his Practical Guide to Social Media is exactly what it claims to be: practical and a good guide for your social media activities. Oh, and don’t worry, John. It’s just a little man-crush.
Have a great weekend, folks. See you back here on thinks next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
blogging, blogs, Duct Tape Marketing, e-commerce, e-marketing, ecommerce, Facebook, facebook, google, internet business, internet marketing, John Jantsch, marketing, marketing best practices, online marketing, ppc, ppc marketing, search, search engine marketing, sem, social, social marketing, social media, social media predictions, social search, social strategy, Mashable