Just a quick update to yesterday’s big content marketing roundup. Several readers sent me a set of great links worth reviewing that you all should enjoy. So, here are another 6 great content marketing resources for you to review:
- Rand Fishkin of SEOmoz offers “A Manifesto of Content Marketing”.
- Copyblogger suggests 22 ways to create compelling content when you don’t have a clue.
- Distilled Marketing demonstrates best practices for creating an editorial calendar for content marketing.
- SEOmoz has an excellent list of companies in “boring” niches creating great content.
- Webpage FX Weekly offers what it calls “The Ultimate Guide To Content Marketing”.
- And Smashing Magazine has a great look at “The Art Of Content Marketing”.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.