Not a lot of build-up this week, Big Thinkers. Just the best social and mobile marketing strategy tips I could find this week. Enjoy:
- Chris Abraham over on Biznology explains why you shouldn’t bring your social media completely in house.
- Rob Petersen at BarnRaisers shows how 12 companies earned trust by using Twitter for customer service.
- Speaking of Twitter, Kristin Miller at WebPage FX Weekly looks at 5 quick ways to grow your Twitter readership.
- Of course, social and mobile are inextricably linked. And Hugo Guzman suggests that if you’re not making mobile your first priority, you’re doing it wrong. If you’re interested in doing it right, check out these mobile strategy tips from the HEDNA conference).
- I mentioned why Facebook (and Google+) aren’t blogs the other day. Want another reason? They’re losing users. First, TechSavvy Butterfly writes an excellent piece explaining her decision to leave Facebook while the LA Times notes that Facebook’s growth in the US has peaked and the social giant is not attracting the youth market as it once did.
Have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. We’ll catch you back here next week.
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: m-commerce, marketing, marketing best practices, mobile, small business blogging, social, social commerce, social marketing, social media, social media predictions, social search, social strategy, strategy