While you got a taste of some amazing insights from this year’s Marketing and E-commerce All-Stars earlier this week, there’s still so much more good stuff out there. So, without any further delay, here’s the best of the blogging world this week:
- Andrew Schulkind of Biznology looks at how to generate great content for content marketing. Good stuff.
- Fellow 2012 Marketing and E-commerce Blogging All-Star Mitch Joel questions whether you business leaders should grow your company or be active on social media.
- Search Engine Land looks at the future Google Marketplace and suggests the new Google shopping is one indicator. In the past, I’ve mentioned that all commerce is e-commerce. Search Engine Land’s post explains one way it’s happening.
- The New York Times has a fascinating look at Upworthy and new ways to attract customers and clicks.
- KissMetrics explains the 5 surprising factors behind the most shared tweets (and how to use them).
- And, finally, Social Media Examiner uncovers 4 ways to discover more about your audience with social media.
Have a great weekend, Big Thinkers. We’ll catch you back here next week!
Are you getting enough value out of your small business website? Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: content, content marketing, content strategy, E-commerce, e-commerce, E-commerce strategy, ecommerce, marketing, marketing best practices, social, social commerce, social marketing, social media, social strategy