- Thinks Out Loud Episode 11: Does Podcasting Make Sense?
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 2: Social is People
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 3: What do Your Customers Need?
- Scrivener for Mac or Scrivener for PC.
- My normal set-up includes a Mackie Onyx Blackjack 2×2 USB Recording Interface ($149 at Amazon), Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone ($99) and Logic Express. Logic Express used to be about $149 but it doesn’t look like Apple makes it anymore. If anyone knows differently, please advise in the comments. Also note that the Onyx Blackjack above comes with Tracktion recording software. I’ve never used it, but I’m certain you could record your podcast with that too.
- Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone (PC or Mac) About $100
- Apogee MiC microphone (iPad, iPhone, and Mac only) $199
- Garage Band for the iPad $4.99.
- Audacity available for Windows, Mac, Linux – free
- Audacity wiki
- The Audacity to Podcast by Daniel J. Lewis, a podcast about podcasting.
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 14m 20s