Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Welcome to December and to another amazing week ahead as we work our way to the end of the year. To get your week going in a great direction, don’t miss these 6 travel marketing posts highlighting 2017 trends for you. Enjoy:
- Leading off, Eddie McGraw at Brand Quarterly takes a look at “How Hospitality And Travel Brands Can Top Review Charts.” Given that we think managing your hotel’s reputation online represents “The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing,” you’d be right in guessing we think that’s a critically important post for the past week.
- Smart Insights lays out its list of “2017 Travel Marketing Trends” that you’ll definitely want to review. You should also take a look at our “2016 Key Travel Marketing Trends Presentation” and our “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” for added insight.
- One other key trend you’re going to want to watch? Well, “For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King.”
- TodayOnline says that “Airbnb Is out to Be the Wechat of Travel Where You Can Do Everything With One App.” That’s really worth paying attention to. You’ll also want to check out our past coverage of Airbnb, including these posts that ask, “What Business Is Airbnb In? Hotels? Or Hospitality?”; “How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?” and “Are Hotel Brands Doomed?” Good stuff all around.
- For one last trend in this week’s post, Tnooz reports on “Priceline Group’s Prediction of the Rise of Travel Besties: Smart Tech That Understands Traveller Needs.” That’s probably right.
- And, finally, we’ll round out this list of 6 travel marketing posts highlighting 2017 trends with these “6 Significant Travel Marketing Posts You Might Have Missed” and this set of “10 Great Hotel Direct and OTA Distribution Posts” to help you through the coming week.
Hope you have a great week ahead, Big Thinkers!
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?