Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! Not a lot of setup this week. But don’t miss these 11 outstanding insights into AI and digital marketing we’ve rounded up for you. Enjoy:
- Miro Walker has a great piece on CMO.com that suggests, because of the rise of AI, personalization, improved CX and other reasons, 2018 is the year to abandon your comfort zone for good.
- Walker’s advice makes an excellent companion to this look at the 5 top digital trends for 2018 that we highlighted on our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast, Thinks Out Loud, just recently.
- While we’re on the topic of AI, Marketing Insider Group explores how AI will make marketing more personalized in 2018.
- Really cool thing here. According to Quartz, Google wants to make building an AI algorithm as easy as drag and drop. Quite an accomplishment if they can pull it off.
- The Harvard Business Review askshow AI will change work and offers 5 schools of thought on what that will look like.
- Similarly, The Future of Commerce says that the future of customer service = the best of man and machine. I couldn’t agree more.
- On a related note, don’t forget that AI won’t steal your job. Smart people who put AI to work will.
- You might also want to check out these 7 ways you can use AI in B2B sales and marketing and this examination of where AI will affect sales and marketing first… and most.
- One area that’s going to change a ton thanks to AI is search. That’s why Search Engine Land outlines the technology behind AI in PPC.
- All of this makes it understandable that you’d ask, whether voice, VR, AR, and AI represent hype or hope for marketers.
- Finally, let’s round out this list of 11 outstanding insights into AI and digital marketing with a set of 9 amazing posts connecting AI and marketing.
Have a fantastic weekend, Big Thinkers. Catch you back here next week!
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest