Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
OK, Google, After the EU Fine, is Google OK? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 198) – Headlines and Show Notes
- European Commission – PRESS RELEASES – Press release – Antitrust: Commission fines Google €2.42 billion for abusing dominance as search engine by giving illegal advantage to own comparison shopping service – Factsheet
- European Commission – PRESS RELEASES – Press release – Antitrust: Commission obtains from Google comparable display of specialised search rivals
- Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2017 Results – Investor Relations – Alphabet
- Alphabet’s Google unit grabbing ever more ad revenue from partners
- About | FAIR SEARCH
- What is FairSearch and why does it hate Google so much? – The Verge
- Report: Google earns 78% of $36.7B US search ad revenues, soon to be 80%
- Google shutting down Google News in Spain – CBS News
- New study shows Spain’s “Google tax” has been a disaster for publishers | Ars Technica
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 30s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.