Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
The Lessons Marketers Must Learn From GDPR (Thinks Out Loud Episode 219) – Headlines and Show Notes
- 2018 reform of EU data protection rules | European Commission
- Federal Reserve Shackles Wells Fargo After Fraud Scandal – The New York Times
- (42) Earning Back Your Trust – YouTube
- Uber puts CEO Dara Khosrowshahi in ads to save its reputation
- Personalization Starts With a Person (Travel Tuesday)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Want To Survive Digital Disruption? Make Experience Your Business
- Podcast Archives
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
- The Value of Speed
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 48s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.