Tim Peter Moderates “Is Search Still Search as We Know It?” for the HSMAI Digital Strategy Marketing Conference
Tim Peter will moderate a panel, “Is Search Still Search as We Know It?” as part of the 2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference. Featuring a distinguished panel that includes representatives from Google and two veteran search marketers, Tim will walk the panelists through a look at where search is today, where it’s going, and how hotel marketers can benefit from these changes in the future.
The event program describes the panel as follows:
“As user behaviors shift, demographics change, and search channels expand and converge, it’s important to understand what’s changed and how best to capitalize on the speed and direction of this change. During this session, experts will help guide you through the tangled web of ‘Search 2014’ and leave you with tips to help you stay ahead of the game.”
You can still register for this year’s conference onsite at the NY Marriott Marquis, Broadway Ballroom, 6th Floor and learn more about having Tim speak at your conferences here.
If you’re interested in learning even more about the future of e-commerce and marketing via the social, local, mobile web, register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the social, local, mobile web and what it means for your business, including:
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions for Hotel Marketers
- 4 Reasons Why Google Metasearch in Maps Matters
- Digital Marketing Directions: 3 Trends Shaping 2014 Hotel Internet Marketing and E-commerce
- Kiss Your Current Conversion Rate Goodbye
- Warning: Mobile Drives Booking Costs Up and 4 Ways to Prevent It
- The Future of Travel Search and Mobile
- When More is More: Upselling as a Sales & Marketing Tactic
- How to Get in Your Customers’ Pants… Pocket
- Where Google, Facebook, and Expedia Want to Take Your Guests
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing
- 3 Reasons Mobile Travel is on the Rise