Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Howdy, Big Thinkers! Hope you’ve had a delightful Mother’s Day weekend. Let’s close out the weekend with a great set of 7 hospitality marketing strategy insights from the past week. Enjoy:
- Skift talks about “Why Travel Brands Need To Go Deeper On Content Strategy.”
- As you might imagine, I completely agree, having noted not long ago that “For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King.”
- Two important forms of content: Ratings and reviews. While this one’s from the archives, they remain “The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing.”
- eMarketer takes a good look at “Marriott’s Take on Digital Marketing: Always Look Ahead.”
- Hotel Management looks ahead with its explanation of “How To Use The Internet of Things To Elevate the Customer Experience.”
- Of course, with all these changes, it’s understandable if you find yourself asking “Hospitality Digital Marketing and Distribution: Is it Time to Give Up?” The answer, of course, is no. But check out the post to understand why — and how you can both survive and thrive despite the pace of change.
- Finally, why not finish out this week’s list with these “7 Must-See Posts Highlighting How to Market Your Hotel in the Future” from the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series.
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?