Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Cheerio, Big Thinkers! Tim’s traveling in the UK this week, so we’re skipping the setup today to get you right into this set of 4 more fantastic travel marketing insights. Enjoy:
- Our friends over at Leonardo have this great look at “Inspiring Travelers: A Recap From Our Digital Marketing Summit” that you won’t want to miss. Pair it with these “8 Outstanding Insights: the Top Travel Marketing Posts of Summer, 2016” for even more digital travel marketing goodness.
- The incomparable Vikram Singh explains “BookingSuite: A Lesson in Direct Revenue Strategy” so, so well. Really important stuff. For more on revenue strategy, you might also want to check out slides from Tim’s recent talk, “Revenue Strategy: The High Cost of Ignoring Value”:
- Tnooz reported that “TripAdvisor Delves Into Traveller Types and Booking Trends,” which highlighted tons of useful information.
- And while we’re speaking about useful information, don’t miss these “5 Amazing Travel Marketing Insights from the Past Week” and this set of “10 Great Hotel Direct and OTA Distribution Posts” both from the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series.
Hope you have a great week ahead!
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?