Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! We’re skipping any big setup today and just getting you right to these 9 posts highlighting hospitality digital marketing trends. Enjoy:
- Sojern and Google collaborated on “3 of the Fastest Rising Hotel Trends.” Really good list.
- Siteminder outlined “8 Key Reasons Why the Search Landscape Is Shifting for Hotels.” Don’t miss ’em.
- Keeping up with all these changes can be tough. That’s why we asked, when it comes to “Hospitality Digital Marketing and Distribution: Is it Time to Give Up?”
- Did you miss these “7 Sensational Posts for Hospitality Marketers” from the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series? Well, now’s your chance to give them another look.
- Another outstanding entry from the Hospitality Marketing Link Digest series rounded-up “8 Posts Highlighting the Growth of Mobile in Travel Marketing” that you won’t want to miss.
- Changing gears, Tnooz has a report that shows “EU Regulators Find Two-Thirds of Travel Websites Are Misleading Consumers” when it comes to pricing and availability. seems like a pretty big deal, no?
- Another big deal? Airbnb, as you no doubt already know. So be sure to check out these “5 Airbnb, Distribution, and Digital Dispatches” for help on how to manage its influence in your market.
- TrustYou collected a bunch of additional “Online Booking Trends: Understanding Traveler Behavior” in a handy infographic for you.
- And, finally, we’re going to round-out this week’s look at 9 posts highlighting hospitality digital marketing trends with one last Hospitality Marketing Link Digest for you, this one a collection of “8 Outstanding Hospitality Marketing Posts Focused on Guest Experience.”
If you’re looking for even more hospitality marketing goodness, you might also want to take a moment to review the slides from Tim’s recent seminar, “Digital Marketing Directions 2016: The Key Trends Driving Your Hotel Marketing Next Year” here:
Finally, you will definitely want to check out some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your hotel, including:
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- 5 Fantastic Insights Into 2016 Travel Marketing Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 6 Key Hotel E-commerce Tips: A Cheat Sheet to Drive Direct Business
- 5 Hospitality Marketing Trends You’ll Want to Keep in Mind: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Expedia’s Accelerator Program: A Wolf in Wolf’s Clothing
- For Travel Marketers, Content is Still King
- Trends in Hospitality Digital Marketing for 2016
- 8 Great Posts About 2016’s Top Trends: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- 5 Key Facts About Mobile, Millennials, and Hotel Marketing
- How Safe Are Independent Hotels from Airbnb?