Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! It’s my daughter’s birthday and I’m running out of the office, but wanted to leave you a great list of 11 excellent posts connecting mobile, content, and customer experience to check out before I go. Enjoy:
- “Mobile App Usage Grows by 28%: Where Are Users Spending Their Time?” from Econsultancy
- Internet Retailing says that “Mobile Is Key Online Purchase Channel Not Just for Browsing; Claims Retailers Not Measuring Properly.”
- CNET says it’s “Not Just Speed: 7 Incredible Things You Can Do With 5G.” Time will tell, eh?
- CMS Wire reports that “Content Has Never Been More Important, Mobile World Congress Panelists Say.”
- We’ve got a fantastic list of “13 Key Insights About Mobile Commerce, Payments, and Content Marketing” from the E-commerce Link Digest series.
- Brand Quarterly outlines “Successful Content Marketing In 8 Steps” for you.
- A recent episode of Thinks Out Loud — our e-commerce and digital strategy podcast — explained that “Content Marketing is a Powerful Hammer But Not Everything’s a Nail.” Give a listen to find out why.
- Content plays a critical role in customer experience as I argued in another recent podcast episode, this one stating “Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen.”
- Another entry from CMS Wire says “‘Experiences’ Are Everything Now: Implications for Your Brand.”
- An entry into the E-commerce Link Digest series rounded-up “9 Insights Into Customer Experience, Content Marketing and More” that you won’t want to miss.’
- And, finally, check out these thoughts on “Improving Customer Experience in 2017: The Conference Board’s 13th Annual CX Conference.” You’ll be glad you did.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest