Internet Marketing to Make You Happy Headlines and Show Notes
- Summary of Findings | Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project
- This Is The Room Where The Internet Was Born
- Build-A-Bear exec: Getting mobile wrong is detrimental in multichannel marketing – Multichannel retail support – Mobile Commerce Daily
- And the Oscar Goes to…Social Networkers – eMarketer
- An Inverse Relationship Between Email Volume and Response Rates?
- How to Use Emotion and Storytelling in Digital Marketing (Travel Tuesday)
- 6 Simple Subject Line Tips for Boosting Email Open Rates by Megan Totka
- The Secret To Driving Results With Mobile
- Pharrell sells Grammys hat to Arby’s for $44,100 to raise money for charity
- Oscars 2014, the year of the selfie: Ellen tweet grabs retweet record
And, as promised, here are the slides from my presentation that talks about “All Marketing is Social.” Enjoy:
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 17m 14s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: