Busy day today, Big Thinkers. So I hope you’ll pardon me if I skip the setup and just get straight to this list of 11 exceptional reads about e-commerce and mobile. Enjoy:
- Linda Bustos at GetElastic outlines omnichannel vs multichannel and the store of the future
- Thinks highlighted 4+ outstanding e-commerce insights to kick off your week.
- Mobile Commerce Daily uncovers a study where 32% of respondents say mobile emails are too small to interact with.
- eMarketer asks will holiday gift-givers use mobile in-store payments?
- Our Thinks Out Loud digital marketing and e-commerce podcast suggested that it’s all m-commerce and explains why mobile commerce will win.
- eMarketer explores how to bridge the gap between in-store and digital.
- Mobile Commerce Daily asks can in-store mobile save the day as retail foot traffic plummets?
- GetElastic reveals that 47% of e-commerce sites commit this usability SNAFU.
- Biznology looks at why google’s latest change should worry you
- 8 Best Practices to Enhance Your mCommerce Store – exploreB2B
- eMarketer says mobile search will surpass desktop in 2015
If you’re interested in more, check out these 5 Must-See Black Friday and Cyber Monday Trends: E-commerce Link Digest and these 9 Outstanding Marketing Posts to Warm Up Your Weekend: E-commerce Link Digest from our regular E-commerce Link Digest series, as well as 10 Exceptional Marketing and E-commerce Essays: The Top Posts from November, too.
You might also want to check out some of our past coverage of the e-commerce, mobile commerce, and digital marketing overall, including:
- 10 Key Posts about Millennials and Mobile: E-commerce Link Digest
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56
Plus, don’t miss these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, if you want to learn even more about how customers changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure an register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.