Should Your Mobile Marketing Strategy Focus on Apps or the Mobile Web?
- Mobile Search Reshapes the Path to Purchase – eMarketer
- Study: 78 Percent Of Local-Mobile Searches Result In Offline Purchases
- For Millennials and Gen X, There’s No Such Thing as Offline – E-commerce, Internet marketing and business strategy consulting | Tim Peter & Associates
- 5 common mistakes killing your online marketing – E-commerce, Internet marketing and business strategy consulting | Tim Peter & Associates
- Social Usage During TV Time Still Small – eMarketer
- More Data Shows That, In Mobile, Apps Rule the Web
- The decline of the mobile web | chris dixon’s blog
- Techmeme: Rather than diminish the web, mobile apps build on and diversify it, enabling new experiences (John Gruber/Daring Fireball)
- Daring Fireball: Rethinking What We Mean by ‘Mobile Web’
- IBM Smarter PlanetVoice: Three Ways Companies Can Reinvent Themselves Digitally – Forbes
- How to Get in Your Customers’ Pants… Pocket
- Stick-On Circuit Could Put Your Phone On Your Finger For Pocket Change | Co.Design | business + design
- How thin, flexible electronics will revolutionize everything from user interfaces to packaging — Tech News and Analysis
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
If you’re looking for more e-commerce tips, check out my recent presentation Elements of E-commerce: How Digital Storytelling Drives Revenue and Results as well:
(And, yes… you can hire me to keynote your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 17m 12s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: