No big lead-in this week folks. Just a quick roundup of our latest e-commerce coverage for you to enjoy. So, um… enjoy!
- First up, a look at why e-commerce still has lots of room to grow.
- One of the reasons e-commerce keeps rising? Mobile. This post examines what mobile will do to your sales in 2013.
- And, in addition, you might appreciate this shocking fact about mobile commerce.
- Pricing remains one of the least talked about aspects of e-commerce. If you want to know more, check out what you can learn from Target’s new online price matching and read the details of the race you can’t win.
- Search contributes huge amounts to e-commerce growth and social will also feed the beast. So what happens when they come together? We’ll know soon enough whether Facebook’s “Graph Search” represents the true arrival of social search and what it will mean to e-commerce..
- I’d also recommend our last two podcasts: Thinks Out Loud: It’s All E-commerce and Thinks Out Loud: What E-commerce Really Means for more details on the above items.
Finally, I gave a webinar this past week called It’s All E-commerce: How Social, Local, and Mobile Affects Sales Online and Offline”. You can review the slides below or watch the whole thing here.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
If you can help those dealing with the after-effects of Hurricane Sandy, please visit the American Red Cross.
Want to make sure your business makes the most of the local, mobile, social web? thinks helps you understand how to grow your business via the web, every day. Get more than just news. Get understanding. Add thinks to your feed reader today.
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to follow Tim on Twitter.
Technorati Tags: 2013 trends, e-marketing, ecommerce, email marketing, strategy, success, E-commerce, e-commerce, E-commerce strategy, ecommerce, m-commerce, marketing, marketing best practices, mobile