6 Digital Marketing Posts You’ll Want Your CMO To See: E-commerce Link Digest
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Hope you’ve had amazing week. Let’s close it out with these 6 digital strategy and content marketing posts you’ll want your CMO to see. Enjoy:
- CMO.com, appropriately enough, offers up “A Glimpse At ‘The CMO Of The Future’.” Neat.
- On a related note, Business2Community lists “4 Things Every CMO Should Be Able to Do.” Definitely worth a look.
- A recent item from our E-commerce Link Digest series collected “9 Great Posts Focused on Digital Transformation, Strategy, and AI” for you.
- Meanwhile, these “13 Key Insights About Mobile Commerce, Payments, and Content Marketing,” also from the E-commerce Link Digest series, provide some spectacular information for existing and emerging CMO’s alike.
- Speaking of content marketing, Marketing Insider Group explained how to “Make Your Content Marketing Influential by Understanding the Influencers.” Well worth your time.
- And, finally, this episode of Thinks Out Loud, our e-commerce and digital strategy examines “Trends for 2017: What Your Content Marketing Strategy Looks Like.” Don’t miss it.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest