Mobile Payments, Millennials and Voice Computing Make Mobile Commerce Matter More (Thinks Out Loud Episode 199)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Mobile Payments, Millennials and Voice Computing Make Mobile Commerce Matter More (Thinks Out Loud Episode 199) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Amazon Pay Places Will Fundamentally Change Retail
- A Mobile Payments Latecomer, Android Pay Enters a Still Wide-Open Spain – eMarketer
- Mobile Payments Today: July’s best reads | Mobile Payments Today
- iPhone users can now access Amazon’s Alexa on the go | Ars Technica
- Rise of contactless suggests growing consumer appetite for ease and convenience of digital payment – InternetRetailing
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Ecommerce Conversion Rate – Multichannel Merchant
- 7 Remarkably Simple Methods To Boost Checkout Conversion Rates – Usability Geek
- What mobile payments expansion means for merchants – Mobile Marketing – BizReport
- PayPal raises outlook (again) on mobile payment surge
- Mobile payments now account for 30% of Starbucks transactions as company posts $5.7B in revenue – GeekWire
- Why I’m Bullish on Mobile Payments and Messaging (Thinks Out Loud Episode 158)
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- A Quick Snapshot of the State of Mobile Payments
- What Amazon’s Mobile Wallet Failure Can Teach You
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Amazon Goes Grocery Shopping (Thinks Out Loud Episode 197)
- What Is the Link Between Payment Methods and Conversion Rates?
- Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 186)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 26s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.