In Digital Marketing, Practice Does Not Make Perfect. Perfect Practice Makes Perfect (Thinks Out Loud Episode 217)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
In Digital Marketing, Practice Does Not Make Perfect. Perfect Practice Makes Perfect (Thinks Out Loud Episode 217) – Headlines and Show Notes
- IT project success rates finally improving | CIO
- Marketing at the Speed of Digital (Thinks Out Loud Episode 215)
- Disruption? 5 Digital Trends Show Why You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet (Thinks Out Loud Episode 216)
- The Value of Speed
- Speed is the new currency of business. And that’s a problem
- Stephen L. Bryant | Dispeker Artists, Inc.
- Tan Dun | Marco Polo
- Voice, VR, AR, and AI: Hype or Hope for Marketers? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 186)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- It’s Time to Stop Calling Mobile a Trend (Thinks Out Loud Episode 187)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 20s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.