Abhi Vyas on Mobile Commerce, Personalization, and AI: The Thinks Out Loud Interview (Thinks Out Loud Episode 218)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Abhi Vyas on Mobile Commerce, Personalization, and AI: The Thinks Out Loud Interview (Thinks Out Loud Episode 218) – Headlines and Show Notes
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- Don’t Get Hung Up On Smartphones: Put Your Customer First
- How AI Will Make Marketing More Personalized in 2018 | Marketing Insider Group
- 8 Insights into OTA’s, Personalization and Your Overall Digital Strategy: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: A Guide for Personalization | Americaneagle.com
- Personalization Starts With a Person (Travel Tuesday)
- Why AI Will Change Hospitality Marketing Forever
- AI Won’t Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)
- 9 Posts Featuring Chatbots, AI and all the Hospitality Digital Marketing Trends of 2018: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Abhi Vyas on LinkedIn
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 25m 28s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.