Six Vertical Recommends Tim Peter & Associates Weekly Podcast
Digital consulting firm Six Vertical put together a list of ten podcasts worth following to stay up to date on all the best digital commerce news and strategies, and Tim Peter’s podcast Thinks Out Loud: E-commerce and Digital Strategy was included. About Tim and the show, Six Vertical said this:
This weekly podcast explores how e-commerce and digital trends shape business and marketing strategies. Host Tim Peter is an expert in online marketing and e-commerce strategy who helps business owners put the internet to work growing their companies.
If you’re looking to learn even more about how changing customer behavior will shape your marketing going forward, be sure to register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest