Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Meet the king, the queen, and the crown jewels: content, customer experience, and data – Biznology
- Want To Survive Digital Disruption? Make Experience Your Business
- ‘Experiences’ Are Everything Now: Implications for Your Brand
- Brand Strategy At The Point Of Sale Doesn’t Have To Be Hard – Brand Quarterly
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- 8 Posts Exploring Amazon Go and the Future of Digital Marketing: E-commerce Link Digest
- Online reviews impact purchasing decisions for over 93% of consumers, report suggests | The Drum
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Travel Tuesday)
- Social proof – Wikipedia
- What Makes You Think Your Customers Care About You?
- Net Promoter and growth – Bain & Company: Net Promoter System
- For M&E Industry, The Experience Era Starts With Great Content
- 9 Insights Into Customer Experience, Content Marketing and More: E-commerce Link Digest
- 8 Crucial Customer Experience Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Improving Customer Experience in 2017: The Conference Board’s 13th Annual CX Conference
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 11m 20s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.